Full Job Description
Location: Mexico, Rosarito, Tecate Baja California, Tijuana
Job Type: Full time
More Details: We are seeking talented and competitive Sales Representatives who thrive in a fast-paced sales cycle environment.
Our sales department focuses on understanding our clients’ needs and creating the first business relationship between customers and our company by helping to provide personalized attention. Assist customers located in the U.S.
What does a Sales Representative do?
Play a vital role in our company by receiving and making telephone calls to and from customers to sell, promote, inform, and contract the company’s products and services. Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, while creating and maintaining a list/database of prospective clients.
What do you need?
- Excellent networking skills, confidence, enthusiasm, resiliency, and empathy for the customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; active-listener.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Self-motivated and self-directed; able to work independently and as an active member of the team.
- Customer service experience in the call center, retail or clerical industries.
- Computer savvy utilizing all MS Office programs.
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills
- Having excellent conversational skills and computer knowledge is a must.
- High school diploma or equivalent is desired.
- Availability from Monday – Friday.
- At least six months of experience in sales.
What do We offer:
- A (really) excellent work environment with weekly pay and 26,000 pesos Hiring Bonus!
- Work from Home and On-site positions, Private Health insurance, Preventative Care, Career Growth Opportunities, and MORE!