Full Job Description
Location: Mexico, Rosarito, Tecate Baja California, Tijuana
Job Type: Full time
What does the position do?
Coordinate the strategies and plans for the retention of talent in the different areas of the organization, blending in the management of engagement initiatives and ensuring that the onboarding processes are aligned with the needs of the organization and the market.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Organizational Development, Change Management, Retention efforts, Groups Management, Human development and Assessment tools.
- Previous experience supervising teams and attrition related projects
- Conversational English level
- Use of Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Etc.
What we offer:
- Engaging and supportive work environment. That is how we were voted as the “Best Call Center in Tijuana” for 2021!
- Being part of a team where you can balance your personal and professional life. We have created a great environment for our team members to experience a healthy work-life balance.
- Employee engagement events
- Perks and discounts
- All employees at Seguros Confie can ask for three extra paid days off after their first 90 days with us!
- Private Health Insurance and more!