Full Job Description
Location: Mexico, Rosarito, Tecate Baja California, Tijuana
Job Type: Full time
Conduct outbound patient calls professionally. Provide details of the Health Care Program and schedule in-home or annual wellness visits. Respond to incoming patient and client calls and schedule appointments accordingly. In this role, you will actively remind patients of their appointments via telephone and process patient cancellations or requests to reschedule appointments. This job consists of updating all internal programs with current visit information or status of call outreach and keeping an accurate record of all interactions and updates to patient accounts.
As Health Care Representative, you will collaborate with various internal teams to ensure the optimization of clinician schedules. You will complete special projects with great attention to detail as assigned by supervisor, manager or department leadership.
- Typing skills (35 wpm)
- Complete multiple projects with deadlines.
- Be compassionate, have a caring attitude, and desire to live our mission, vision, and values.
- Navigate in several computer programs.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Speak effectively to customers or employees of the organization.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Compute rate, ratio, and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Solve practical problems and deal with various concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret various instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- High school graduate or GED required
- English Level: B2/C1
- Other Evaluations/Certification/Languages: Bilingual in Spanish
- 6 months to 1-year previous experience in the medical industry is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office, including Outlook and Excel.
- Previous experience with a Client Relations Management (CRM) Program (SalesForce) is a plus.