Full Job Description
Modality: From home
Location: Mexico, Rosarito, Tecate Baja California, Tijuana
Job Type: Full time
What does the position do?
The Data Analytics Coordinator is responsible for interpreting data and converting it into information, which can offer ways to improve the business, thus affecting business decisions. Will gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends. Once data has been gathered and interpreted, the Data Analyst will report back what has been found in a comprehensive study/report
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- +3 years of experience in similar roles or activities
- Specialized knowledge such as advance SQL, advanced data base
- Intermediate English level
- Use of Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Etc.
What we offer:
- Engaging and supportive work environment. That is how we were voted as the “Best Call Center in Tijuana” for 2021!
- Being part of a team where you can balance your personal and professional life. We have created a great environment for our team members to experience a healthy work-life balance.
- Employee engagement events
- Perks and discounts
- All employees at Seguros Confie can ask for three extra paid days off after their first 90 days with us!
- Private Health Insurance and more!
- All law benefits