Full Job Description
Modality: On Site
Location: Tijuana, Rosarito, Tecate Baja California, Mexico
What does the position do?
Are you looking for a jumpstart in the telecommunications field? Our IT team is looking for you!
As the telecom tech, you will be responsible for phone system administration, supporting and implementing new routing configurations and general system maintenance for our Tijuana Shared Service Site.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, computer science or related field
- Advanced English level
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Networking, Structured Cabling, VoIP
- 1+ years of experience in Helpdesk or Telecom support
- Full availability from Monday – Sunday
What we offer:
- Job Type: Full-time
A (really) excellent work environment with weekly pay and 26,000 pesos Hiring Bonus!
Work from home and on-site positions, private health insurance, preventative care, career growth opportunities, and MORE!