Full Job Description
Modality: From home
Location: Mexico, Rosarito, Tecate Baja California, Tijuana
Job Type: Full time
What does the position do?
This role provides day-to-day operational and analytical support to the Retail organization. Sales Operations Specialist routinely provide insight and business recommendations based on analysis involving sales data, markets, customers, strategy, and performance. In addition, they develop reporting tools to support sales initiatives, identify opportunities for improvement with sales operations processes, forecast, lead special projects, track sales performance, and deliver analysis as needed on an ad hoc basis.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with sales strategy execution, data analysis, and sales analytics; KPI’s reporting and operations management.
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel
- Advance English Level
What we offer:
- Engaging and supportive work environment. That is how we were voted as the “Best Call Center in Tijuana” for 2021!
- Being part of a team where you can balance your personal and professional life. We have created a great environment for our team members to experience a healthy work-life balance.
- Employee engagement events
- Perks and discounts
- All employees at Seguros Confie can ask for three extra paid days off after their first 90 days with us!
- Private Health Insurance and more!
- All law benefits