Full Job Description
Modality: From home
Location: Mexico, Rosarito, Tecate Baja California, Tijuana
Job Type: Full time
What does the position do?
The Developer is responsible for developing and managing data and reporting solutions for the business. This role should bring experience with relational databases, query writing, ETL processes, BI reporting applications, data analysis, and technical support. The Developer will work independently and collaborate with technical and business teams to support the daily reporting and analysis needs of the business customer. Develops and maintains reports, efficiently solves data and reports questions or errors, administers BI applications, and communicates with team members and business customers on solutions
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in similar roles or activities
- Proven working experience as a developer or business data Developer
- Excel, Databases (SQL, Snowflake), Tableau, Data Modeling,
- Intermediate English level
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
What we offer:
- Engaging and supportive work environment. That is how we were voted as the “Best Call Center in Tijuana” for 2021!
- Being part of a team where you can balance your personal and professional life. We have created a great environment for our team members to experience a healthy work-life balance.
- Employee engagement events
- Perks and discounts
- All employees at Seguros Confie can ask for three extra paid days off after their first 90 days with us!
- Private Health Insurance and more!