Full Job Description
Modality: On Site
Location: Tijuana, Rosarito, Tecate Baja California, Mexico
What does the position do?
Serve as first point of contact within the IT Group to provide technical support to end users. Help users on a day-to-day basis with IT related issues and attending all end user tickets to ensure proper functionality of operations and support areas. Perform first level problems determination and resolution. Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate team members. Monitor and follow up on outstanding issues and update users of current status and assist with special projects as needed.
What do you need?
- English fluency is a must
- 1-2 years of solid experience in IT Help Desk areas
- Hands on Windows desktop experience
- Computer repair and troubleshooting
- Basic Microsoft Windows / Microsoft Office environment
What we offer:
- Job Type: Full-time
- A (really) excellent work environment with weekly pay and 26,000 pesos Hiring Bonus!
- Work from home and on-site positions, private health insurance, preventative care, career growth opportunities, and MORE!