Full Job Description
Modality: Work From Home
Location: Tijuana, Rosarito, Tecate Baja California, Mexico
What does the position do?
Confie aims to maintain a high standard of excellence within the insurance brokerage industry for both our customers and employees. With that gFirst-level support technicians are the primary contact person for incident reports within the IT organization. Typically, they staff the IT Service Desk, taking incident reports from users and customers, registering and categorizing them, and undertaking an immediate effort to restore the service outage as quickly as possible.
What do you need?
- High school diploma
- Advanced English level (Written & Spoken)
- Strong computer literacy skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Diagnostic and analytical skills for software and general IT application knowledge
- 1+ years of experience in Helpdesk or Technical support
- Full availability from Monday – Sunday
What we offer:
- Job Type: Full-time
A (really) excellent work environment with weekly pay and 26,000 pesos Hiring Bonus!
Work from home and on-site positions, private health insurance, preventative care, career growth opportunities, and MORE!