Full Job Description
Modality: On Site
Location: Tijuana, Rosarito, Tecate Baja California, Mexico
What does the position do?
Develop and implement training projects and plan teaching strategies that adapt to the training needs of the company.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, pedagogy or related fields (desirable)
- Expert English level (written & spoken)
- 1-3 years of experience in organizational development (desirable)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Experience in Articulate 360 or other content authoring tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and group control techniques
- Teaching strategies and development skills of teaching material
What we offer:
- Job Type: Full-time
- A (really) excellent work environment with weekly pay and 26,000 pesos Hiring Bonus!
- Work from home and on-site positions, private health insurance, preventative care, career growth opportunities, and MORE!