Full Job Description
Modality: On Site
Location: Tijuana, Rosarito, Tecate Baja California, Mexico
More Details: We are seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our team. Customer Service Representatives are often a client’s primary point of contact with a company.
Our customer service department makes sure that the customer ends the phone call with a smile on their face by helping process monthly payments and answering their questions etc.
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
Provide customer service to policyholders and promote a trustworthy company image and its processes, while assisting customers located in the US.
- Provide information to customers about their insurance policy.
- Assist customers with insurance policy information by understanding and interpreting the information available.
- Transfer customer calls to the insurance company when specific information is not available in the several information sources.
- Process monthly payments from customers/policyholders.
- Take payments from customers based on insurance company guidelines and state regulations where the policy is located.
- Update customer profile with the correct information for the database and on the insurance company website.
- Process changes in policies/endorsements.
- Assist customers looking for a change in their policy.
- Apply changes requested by customers based on insurance company guidelines and the states’ regulations where the policy is located.
- Explain/obtain from customers the necessary documentation needed to make changes to their policy.
- Inform customers about changes in their insurance premium.
- Reinstate canceled policies.
- Reinstate canceled policies based on insurance company guidelines and state regulations where the policy is located.
- In case of expired policies, transfer customer calls to the sales department for a new quote.
What do you need?
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills are a must.
- Advanced English and computer knowledge are necessary.
- Service-oriented, responsible, adaptable.
- You don’t need experience to apply, just a winning attitude!
What we offer:
- A (really) excellent work environment with weekly pay and 26,000 pesos Hiring Bonus!
- Work from Home and On-site positions, Private Health insurance, Preventative Care, Career Growth Opportunities, and MORE!